Tax law or revenue law is different in each jurisdiction. GRAYLL can't give advice to each person as each situation, needs and requirements are unique. It might be advantageous to set up a legal corporate entity to reduce your tax burden if possible. It's generally better to consult a tax professional.

Did this answer your question?